this is how we revived an alumni brand.
The Stanford Alumni Association (SAA) stewards the university’s relationship with students and graduates—a vital endeavor. For a university of this stature, it’s imperative that all sub-brands play their strategic part.
Over the years refinements to the institutional identity had led to an erosion of sub-brand visual relationships. We were brought in to restore awareness and relevance—to make refinements that would reflect the university’s new brand architecture system.
A refreshed SAA identity was developed that tracked back to the institutional brand. We also created sample application recommendations to apply the new look throughout all communication channels. All is good at Stanford once again.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San Jose Staté University
- Santa Clara University
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands
- University of San Francisco School of Law