this is a university’s refreshed visual identity.
university of portland
The guiding vision of the Congregation of Holy Cross, directs this 115-year-old-university. A new vision that included developing a visual identity that felt less like The Vatican and more like the hip city across the Willamette River.
Evolve the brand into a modern system inspired by the classic elements of the historic logo. Reposition, realign, and refresh the university's entire visual identity into a highly sophisticated communications environment that appeals to prospective students, alumni, donors, and the business community.
Over the course of our seven-year relationship we've directed the advertising, brand identity, enrollment recruitment campaigns forunder graduate and graduate admissions, advancement campaign, environmental graphics, sports venue environments, and the website. You name it, we've done it.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San Jose Staté University
- Santa Clara University
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands
- University of San Francisco School of Law