this is the original clambake.
at&t pebble beach national pro-am
In 1937 Bing Crosby brought a group of friends together to raise a little money for local Monterey Bay charities through golf and a clambake. Today this PGA TOUR event is known around the world as the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Refresh one of the most loved, internationally recognized events on the PGA TOUR into a highly polished and consistent identity for the digital world.
After we updated the identity, our staff developed the tournament website, course signage, tee box graphics, and a standards guide. Myriad applications had to be considered, from simple decals to complex multicolor embroidery for high-end golf apparel.
historical nonprofit client list
- Center for Venture Philanthropy
- Easter Seals Oregon
- Hoover Institute
- Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- Pebble Beach Foundation
- Rebuilding Together Peninsula
- Ronald McDonald House at Stanford
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Walmart First Tee Open at Pebble Beach