this is a story worth telling.
santa clara university
Kids want to graduate from college and change the world, for good. But only one university has spent the past 150 years inventing change, from the heart of the most innovative place on earth: Silicon Valley. That school is Santa Clara University.
Attract prospective students to apply for undergraduate admission to Santa Clara University with a recruitment campaign that builds brand awareness and brand value for the university.
We developed a compelling story that the university deserved to tell prospective students and their parents about undergraduate life inside and outside the classroom. A story that supported qualitative and quantitative data provided by the higher-education research firm SimpsonScarborough. Armed with that strategic information, we crafted a messaging system to guide campaign communication that included a 52-page viewbook and supporting campaign touchpoints. Our process also included a creative standards guide that empowered the university's marketing department to produce materials outside our scope of work.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San José State University
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands
- University of San Francisco School of Law