this university is shaping the possibilities of tomorrow.
university of la verne
This is no ordinary university environment. More than 45 percent of graduating students become the first in their family to earn an undergraduate degree or higher. And nearly 80 percent of students work part- or full-time jobs while earning their degree. No matter the path that leads each student across the commencement stage, they do so with the confidence to achieve beyond their imagination.
Develop the university's first ever comprehensive advancement campaign.
Guided by the brand platform and messaging system our agency developed to steward institutional brand marketing communications, we brought to life an authentic University of La Verne story. A story that demonstrated the need to increase capital, endowed chair, and scholarship budgets in order to continue to create learning opportunities for future generations of students. Our agency's work included writing, designing, and producing the campaign identity, case statement, supporting literature, microsite, video, and advertising. To ensure long-term maintenance of the $125 million fundraising campaign, we provided the Office of Advancement with a campaign standards guide.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San José State University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands Office of Advancement
- University of San Francisco School of Law