This Is The Original Clambake.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
In 1937 Bing Crosby brought a group of friends together to raise a little money for local Monterey Bay charities through golf and a clambake. Today this PGA TOUR event is known around the world as the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Refresh one of the most loved, internationally recognized events on the PGA TOUR into a highly polished and consistent identity for the digital world.
After we updated the identity, our staff developed the tournament website, course signage, tee box graphics, and a standards guide. Myriad applications had to be considered, from simple decals to complex multicolor embroidery for high-end golf apparel.
Historical Brand Development Client List
- Barhyte Specialty Foods
- Bohannon Companies
- Brøderbund Software
- CAI International
- Carlton Farms
- Granite Construction
- Hercules Capital
- JMP Group
- Lynmar Winery at Qual Hill Ranch
- Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce
- Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- Rebuilding Together
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Swift Navigation
- Tasting Room
- Umpqua Bank
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland Office of Marketing Communications