This Is Today’s Most Relevant Business School.
Santa Clara University
Meet Silicon Valley's business school—Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business. The hub of the world's most innovative business leaders. Here lines are blurred between where the campus ends and a vibrant entrepreneurial landscape begins.
Grow awareness and enrollment, on a national level, for the renowned programs and certificates offered in an environment that produces business-ready graduates imbued with unshakable ethics.
Our agency developed this award-winning admissions enrollment campaign by engaging segmented audiences—undergraduates, graduates, and executives. To appeal to these disparate student groups, a 46-page viewbook was created to present the attributes of each program. From there a series of travel and program booklets were designed—specific to each curriculum—addressing top-of-mind care-abouts. The school’s website was also populated with new messaging and key visual elements. To thank prospective students for their interest, campus-visit packages and thank-you gifts were produced. Now the school is experiencing its strongest enrollment pool in history and our agency's running out of shelf space for the campaign's creative industry awards.
Historical Education Client List
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San José State University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Santa Clara University Office of University Relations
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands Office of Advancement
- University of San Francisco School of Law