this is a tailored approach to an admissions campaign.
A small liberal arts university, on the edge of rural Oregon, had a story to tell of quality personal instruction. The problem was that previous cookie-cutter admissions enrollment campaigns had failed to highlight unique points of difference.
Build a case to position Pacific University as an intimate learning environment where students blossom into fine young adults. Communicate that rural means welcoming, safe, and smart. Speak to students who desire close proximity to a world-class downtown city but don’t want to be in the middle of it. And build the story quickly and honestly.
We had students explain why Pacific was the perfect fit for them. A multilevel campaign was executed using their own words. Energetic lifestyle photography and a youthful design showcased the community and historic campus. Seven key tactics were created—each communicating a strategic message tailored specifically to the brand purpose.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San Jose Staté University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Santa Clara University Office of University Relations
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands
- University of San Francisco School of Law