this is a story worth telling.
santa clara university
Young people graduate from college expecting to change the world. One university has devoted 150 years to empowering its students to do just that. To effect change. To build a more humane, just, and sustainable world. From the most innovative place on earth: Silicon Valley. That school is Santa Clara University.
Attract key prospective students to apply for undergraduate admission with a recruitment campaign that builds brand awareness and brand value.
We developed a compelling story the university deserved to tell prospective students and their parents about undergraduate life inside and outside the classroom. A story that supported qualitative and quantitative data provided by higher-education research.
Armed with that strategic information, we crafted a messaging system to guide campaign communications that included a system of engaging touchpoints. Results included an early applicant pool that set records in terms of both quantity and quality. And the campaign was recognized with multiple ADDYs, CASE Grand Gold and Gold Awards, a UCDA award, and a “job well done” from Admissions.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San José State University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of University Relations
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Portland Office of Undergraduate Admission