this is a global advancement campaign.
shawnigan lake school
Widely regarded as one of the foremost international boarding schools, Shawnigan Lake School approached its one-hundredth birthday and embarked on a centennial capital campaign to transform its campus and secure its financial future.
Steward key strategic quiet and public phases of a four-year centennial campaign to help raise $40 million.
Driven by the idea of “building on strength,” we developed a messaging strategy to help the board of governors launch and guide the centennial campaign. We then wrote the global development campaign's long-range plan (statistical analysis and expenditures). From there we created the campaign brand identity, development presentations, and case statement. The campaign brought to life present-day stories of strength that exemplify the school’s century-long legacy of dedication to providing students with an education that encompasses the mind, body, character, and spirit. The campaign raised $50 million in cash and pledges—exceeding the goal by $10 million.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San Jose Staté University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Santa Clara University Office of University Relations
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Portland Office of Undergraduate Admission
- University of Redlands Office of Advancement
- University of San Francisco School of Law