this is a university’s refreshed visual identity.
university of portland
The guiding vision of the Congregation of Holy Cross directs this 115-year-old university. But one very specific initiative of the university's strategic plan called for a visual identity system that felt less like The Vatican and more like the hip city across the Willamette River.
Evolve the brand into a modern system inspired by the classic elements of the historic logo. Reposition, realign, and refresh the university's entire visual identity into a highly sophisticated communications environment that appeals to prospective students, alumni, donors, and the business community.
Over the course of our seven-year relationship we've directed the advertising, brand identity, enrollment recruitment campaigns for undergraduate and graduate admissions, advancement campaign, environmental graphics, sports venue environments, and the website. You name it, we've done it.
historical education client list
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Paciﬁc University
- Paciﬁc University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Santa Clara University Office of University Relations
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Alumni Association
- Stanford University Graduate School
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Portland Office of Undergraduate Admission
- University of Redlands Office of Advancement
- University of San Francisco School of Law