this is banking with your best interests at heart.
The first comprehensive, integrated consumer advertising campaign for a 55-year-old, nonprofit credit union that has its members best interests at heart.
Produce a creative campaign that encourages prospective members to question their existing financial relationship, while building brand awareness and value for Tech CU, and also redesign the website.
To support our "Bank Happily Ever After" campaign, broadcast television and radio commercials, digital transit and out-of-home boards, print, and online display banners were developed. Post-campaign research proved our work increased brand awareness that led to record membership and new account activity. Our work also won multiple ADDY awards. The refreshed corporate website also won multiple awards from Credit Union National Association (CUNA) for excellence in design.
historical financial services client list
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Bank of America
- Cathay Bank
- Correlation Ventures
- Fair, Issac and Company (FICO)
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Franklin Resources (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- GGV Capital
- Hambrecht & Quist (JPMorgan Chase & Co.)
- Hercules Capital
- Institutional Venture Partners
- JMP Group
- Montgomery Asset Management
- Montgomery Securities
- Redpoint Ventures
- Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Tech CU (Technology Credit Union)
- Top Tier Capital Partners
- Umpqua Bank
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo