this is a world-renown venture brand.
Here's a global venture capital firm with $3 billion in assets under management and 46 years of successfully investing in companies like Amgen, Genentech, Lyft, and SanDisk. Of its portfolio companies, 114 have gone public and 160 have been acquired.
Develop a refreshed brand strategy and visual identity, positioning Mayfield as a people-focused venture capital firm.
Mayfield’s approach is to invest in people more than technologies or products. Because people make products—not the other way around. With that focus in hand, we articulated a brand strategy and messaging system to guide the story throughout all marketing communications. And to pay-off the brand, we designed a distinctive new wordmark and developed a new website to reintroduce Mayfield to the world.
historical financial services client list
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Bank of America
- Cathay Bank
- Correlation Ventures
- Fair, Isaac and Company (FICO)
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Franklin Resources (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- GGV Capital
- Hambrecht & Quist (JPMorgan Chase & Co.)
- Hercules Capital
- Institutional Venture Partners
- JMP Group
- Montgomery Asset Management
- Montgomery Securities
- Redpoint Ventures
- Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Tech CU (Technology Credit Union)
- Top Tier Capital Partners
- Umpqua Bank
- Umpqua Holdings
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo