this is how we revived an alumni brand.
Over the years refinements to the institutional identity had led to an erosion of sub-brand visual relationships. We were brought in to restore awareness and relevance—to make refinements that would reflect the university’s new brand architecture system.
A refreshed SAA identity was developed that tracked back to the institutional brand. We also created sample application recommendations to apply the new look throughout all communication channels. All is good at Stanford once again.
historical education client list
- Cristo Rey Network
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Pacific University
- Pacific University Graduate School
- Portland State University
- San José State University
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- Santa Clara University Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Stanford University Medical Alumni Association
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of La Verne Office of Advancement
- University of La Verne Office of Strategic Communications
- University of Portland
- University of Portland Graduate School
- University of Portland Office of Advancement
- University of Redlands Office of Advancement
- University of San Francisco School of Law